We Believe In…
· The Holy Bible, which is fully and uniquely the inspired Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
· One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood;
· His bodily resurrection; His ascension; His mediatorial intercession; and His personal return in power and glory. He is the only savior of mankind.
· The salvation of the lost and sinful men/women through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Salvation is by grace through faith.
· The indwelling of the believer by the Holy Spirit, enabling the Christian to live a Godly life.
· The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto resurrection of damnation.
· The spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.